Welcome to Childcare4U Beaconsfield
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm, caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of bespoke educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Forest School Sessions
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1 – 5) – our own bespoke gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Trips to Bekonscot Model Village
Click the button below for full details of the Above and Beyond Educational Experiences on offer for our children
and pre-prep located in
Beaconsfield New Town.